Growing Healthy Communities
April 24, 2007
In this webinar (based on a half-day pre-conference session at the recent Association for Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP) Annual Conference) the speakers presented examples of how early childhood comprehensive systems (ECCS) grantees are supporting community-level systems development; explored tools for community health assessment and development; and reviewed approaches to monitoring process and outcomes.
- Sally Fogerty, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Family and Community Health, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Lorrie Grevstad, Child & Adolescent Health / Kids Matter, Washington Department of Health/MCH
- Gretchen Hageman, ECCS Director, IA
- Kay Johnson, Project Director, Project THRIVE
- Kate Roper, ECCS Director, MA
Please contact email@example.com for an archive of this webinar.
- Massachusetts ECCS Family Support Leadership Project (37K)
- Growing Healthy Communities: Supporting Development of Community Level ECCS in Washington (2M)
- Supporting Development of Community-level Early Childhood Systems in Iowa (186K)
- Supporting Early Childhood Comprehensive Systems: What Does Research Tell Us? (50K)